Before I start with posts about assignments, projects, and technology, I would like to introduce you to aberdeenphoto.com. We are a small team of five key people and two additional photographers, both of whom have worked with me since 1980.
- Neil Gordon, LMPA, LSWPP – Managing Director
- Sandra Rae – Director and responsible for accounts and administration (part time)
- Lukas Smolaga – Photographer and Photoshop guru
- Greig Wallace – Photographer and post production
- Natasha Gordon – administration and computer systems (part time)
- Andrew McLean – Wedding and Portrait photographer (part time)
- Charles Morrison – Wedding and landscape photographer (part time)
Our premises are an old community centre which was completely refurbished and custom designed to give us great facilities for our clients and for us to work in. The images above show my office where I meet clients, the studio which also has a client area and image viewing facilities, and the post production room. The complete facilities include:
- Waiting area with gallery
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Filing and library area
- My office/client meeting room
- Studio/client meeting area
- Post production and printing room
In the future there will be more information about our team. There wil be posts with more details and photographs of our facilities and equipment, but this will give you an introduction to aberdeenphoto.com.