We have a lot of experience in aerial photography and work with HJS helicopters who have a range of helicopters suitable for most assignments and budgets. As HJS offer very competitive rates and we pass these on at cost, you will be pleasantly surprised at how effective aerial photography can be.
We also work with Scotia Access Services who have a range of truck Mounted Access Platforms with working heights of up to 150 Feet / 45 Metres. This can be a great way to get high viewpoint shots. Some of the photographs of Rubislaw quarry were taken from one of Scotia’s trucks.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES:
- Creative and innovative photography with same day image viewing.
- Use of the best lenses including long focal lengths for a good range of aerials
- Downloadable link to your finished, retouched images within 24 hours.
- All inclusive cost effective pricing packages (from £150)
- Extensive Photoshop and digital post processing services
- Very high resolution files available – our images have been used on massive bill boards and as building wraps
aberdeenphoto.com principal Neil Gordon LSWPP has provided exceptional quality professional photography for over 40 years.
Over that period, we have moved from film and darkrooms to state of the art digital cameras and advanced Photoshop skills but providing quality images and great customer service has been consistent.
Based at a custom designed studio (with car parking) and office, we work across Scotland (and occasionally further afield) but work mostly in the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire area including Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Huntly, Banff, Keith and Buckie to the north and Stonehaven, Laurencekirk, Montrose, Forfar and Dundee to the south.
Email Neil or complete an enquiry form to get a quote.
HERE ARE A FEW OF OUR CLIENT’S COMMENTS:
“Just had a quick tour through the house, looks fantastic, you have done a remarkable job, really pleased with the outcome.”
Stewart Milne Group
“Hi Neil. Photos received and its looking great thanks.”
Tim and Angela
“Thanks for sending through. All looks great! Thank you.”
“Brilliant pics Neil. Thanks again and as always incredibly quick too, excellent”
Welsh and Taylor