Exterior architectural photography usually takes advantage of available daylight, or a favourite time is dusk which uses ambient light from adjacent street lights, landscape lights, exterior building lights, moonlight and twilight present in the sky.
In many cases, the landscaping surrounding a building is important to the overall composition of a photograph, and even necessary to communicate the aesthetic harmony of a building and its environment.
Choosing the best angle, composition and lighting can make your building or environment look stunning.
- A good exterior shot of your premises or facility is a great promotional tool
- We can also arrange for high viewpoint shots from a “cherry picker” or aerials from a helicopter
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES:
- Creative and innovative photography with same day image viewing.
- Use of the best lenses and location lighting
- Use of HDR (High Dynamic Range) – taking a range of shots at different exposures and combining them in post processing to help create what our eyes can see.
- Downloadable link to your finished, retouched images within 24 hours.
- All inclusive cost effective pricing packages (from £150)
- Extensive Photoshop and digital post processing services
- Very high resolution files available – our images have been used on massive bill boards and as building wraps
aberdeenphoto.com principal Neil Gordon LSWPP has provided exceptional quality professional photography for over 40 years.
Over that period, we have moved from film and darkrooms to state of the art digital cameras and advanced Photoshop skills but providing quality images and great customer service has been consistent.
Based at a custom designed studio (with car parking) and office, we work across Scotland (and occasionally further afield) but work mostly in the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire area including Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Huntly, Banff, Keith and Buckie to the north and Stonehaven, Laurencekirk, Montrose, Forfar and Dundee to the south.
Email Neil or complete an enquiry form to get a quote.
HERE ARE A FEW OF OUR CLIENT’S COMMENTS:
“Thanks for sending over the photos. They look great, really happy with the interior ones. The ones of the rest of the garden, the house, and the drone shots of just the house and trees are super. Thanks for your time last week and coming on a brighter day for the exterior photos.”
A Savills client
“Thank you very much for sending the photos and the virtual tour so quickly and we are excited about making the selection with Fiona tomorrow morning.”
Keith Mitchell | A Savills client
“After a recent hair change I booked Neil Gordon of aberdeenphoto.com to take some new headshots of me. I’m very happy with the results, thank you Neil!”
“Thanks Neil and quite frankly amazing. You have done a great job with the photographs and I am very impressed and would have no hesitation in recommending you.”
Robin Porter | Managing Director
Westerton UK & Westerton Access