Commercial and industrial photography is hard to categorise as it can cover so many different types of shoot. Photography is such a powerful medium and good images represent great value. Some images taken by us are still being used up to 20 years after they were taken. Six years ago we were commissioned by Aberdeen City Council, to take photographs of a wide range of the North East of Scotland’s industries and attractions and some of these images are still being used in publications and as huge poster prints on vacant premises now.
COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL
- We pride ourselves on working with our clients to understand and meet or exceed the requirements of any brief
- Our experience in all types of photography means we can ensure we portray your products or services to their best advantage
- The cliché of “a picture is worth a thousand words” emphasises the value of good images in any type of publication, marketing, or on-line use.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES:
- Creative and innovative photography with same day image viewing.
- Use of the best lenses and location lighting
- Use of HDR (High Dynamic Range) – taking a range of shots at different exposures and combining them in post processing to help create what our eyes can see.
- Downloadable link to your finished, retouched images within 24 hours.
- All inclusive cost effective pricing packages (from £150)
- Extensive Photoshop and digital post processing services
- Very high resolution files available – our images have been used on massive bill boards and as building wraps
aberdeenphoto.com principal Neil Gordon LSWPP has provided exceptional quality professional photography for over 40 years.
Over that period, we have moved from film and darkrooms to state of the art digital cameras and advanced Photoshop skills but providing quality images and great customer service has been consistent.
Based at a custom designed studio (with car parking) and office, we work across Scotland (and occasionally further afield) but work mostly in the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire area including Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Huntly, Banff, Keith and Buckie to the north and Stonehaven, Laurencekirk, Montrose, Forfar and Dundee to the south.
Email Neil or complete an enquiry form to get a quote.
HERE ARE A FEW OF OUR CLIENT’S COMMENTS:
“Thank you for sending that, the images look really good.”
“Photos are now live on our website and look great, many thanks again for your work at the Scottish CRM sites”
CRM Students Head Office
“They look amazing Thanks”
“These look really good Neil”
“These are fab – thank you, exactly what we were looking for.
Your work has hugely enhanced the marketability of these cottages – thank you very much.”
Feedback from a property shoot last week for 2 holiday lets where we supplied photography, a 3D Virtual Tour, and a short video.