Commercial and industrial photography is hard to categorise as it can cover so many different types of shoot. Photography is such a powerful medium and good images represent great value. Some images taken by us are still being used up to 20 years after they were taken. Six years ago we were commissioned by Aberdeen City Council, to take photographs of a wide range of the North East of Scotland’s industries and attractions and some of these images are still being used in publications and as huge poster prints on vacant premises now.
COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL
- We pride ourselves on working with our clients to understand and meet or exceed the requirements of any brief
- Our experience in all types of photography means we can ensure we portray your products or services to their best advantage
- The cliché of “a picture is worth a thousand words” emphasises the value of good images in any type of publication, marketing, or on-line use.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES:
- Creative and innovative photography with same day image viewing.
- Use of the best lenses and location lighting
- Use of HDR (High Dynamic Range) – taking a range of shots at different exposures and combining them in post processing to help create what our eyes can see.
- Downloadable link to your finished, retouched images within 24 hours.
- All inclusive cost effective pricing packages (from £150)
- Extensive Photoshop and digital post processing services
- Very high resolution files available – our images have been used on massive bill boards and as building wraps
aberdeenphoto.com principal Neil Gordon LSWPP has provided exceptional quality professional photography for over 40 years.
Over that period, we have moved from film and darkrooms to state of the art digital cameras and advanced Photoshop skills but providing quality images and great customer service has been consistent.
Based at a custom designed studio (with car parking) and office, we work across Scotland (and occasionally further afield) but work mostly in the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire area including Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Huntly, Banff, Keith and Buckie to the north and Stonehaven, Laurencekirk, Montrose, Forfar and Dundee to the south.
Email Neil or complete an enquiry form to get a quote.
HERE ARE A FEW OF OUR CLIENT’S COMMENTS:
“Thank you for the sending through the images from Monica and Andy’s homes. They look fantastic! Monica’s kitchen really has the wow-factor, though I can definitely see how the reflections posed a challenge – so much glass! – you did a brilliant job though. Please don’t worry about the work arounds in the dressing rooms. Working from the visuals I wasn’t certain of what would be possible, so just wrote a blue sky list based on what we’d love in an ideal world. What you have shot is perfect. Thank you!”
Katie from Laings
“As usual the photos are great and the photoshopping works well eh 😲 We needed this for a press release this months and our new all electric truck doesn’t arrive until beginning of October …. So on that issue thanks for your help buddy Looks like you have a great relationship with a camera – every thought of taking it up full time) in all seriousness Neil 1st Class yet again buddy, send me the bill and we will get you paid asap.”
“Hello Neil – everything looking F.A.B Thank you for everything – your the best!”
Freda, Savills Client
“Thank you so much, that’s incredible! Much appreciated”
Claudia, House owner