Interiors are a speciality for aberdeenphoto.com and something that we really enjoy doing and we are currently introducing 360 panoramas where you can interactively “be there and look around” with the full realism that expert digital photography can capture.
We use the very best wide angle lenses and location lighting to ensure we can get the best images possible. We are increasingly using HDR (high dynamic range) which involves taking nine photographs at different exposures and combining them in post processing to help create what our eyes can see.
- Interiors are a speciality for aberdeenphoto.com and something we really enjoy
- We now also offer 360 panoramas where you can interactively “be there and look around” with the full realism that expert digital photography can capture.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES:
- Creative and innovative photography with same day image viewing.
- Use of the best lenses and location lighting
- Use of HDR (High Dynamic Range) – taking a range of shots at different exposures and combining them in post processing to help create what our eyes can see.
- Downloadable link to your finished, retouched images within 24 hours.
- All inclusive cost effective pricing packages (from £150)
- Extensive Photoshop and digital post processing services
- Very high resolution files available – our images have been used on massive bill boards and as building wraps
aberdeenphoto.com principal Neil Gordon LSWPP has provided exceptional quality professional photography for over 37 years.
Over that period, we have moved from film and darkrooms to state of the art digital cameras and advanced Photoshop skills but providing quality images and great customer service has been consistent.
Based at a custom designed studio (with car parking) and office, we work across Scotland (and occasionally further afield) but work mostly in the Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire area including Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Huntly, Banff, Keith and Buckie to the north and Stonehaven, Laurencekirk, Montrose, Forfar and Dundee to the south.